- Returns are handled case-by-case. Before placing an order, please have a look at the “Return Policy” tab or description on the product page. There you will find specific information on return windows and restocking fees.
- We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your purchase! A return for any reason must be requested in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please
- You may be asked to provide a photo that clearly displays the damage or defect of the received product.
All merchandise must be returned in the original condition and packaging.
- If the box or/and merchandise you receive is damaged in any way, you must reject it or immediately report damage to the delivery company.
We will not provide credit for the merchandise damaged in transit if the damage was not reported to the delivery company on the spot.
- A return must first be approved by our RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) department. If product return is approved, our RMA department will send you an RMA form and return instructions by email.
No credits will be given for unauthorized returns (product returns with missing RMA form).
- S3 Stores will take responsibility for merchandise that is defective or sent in error provided that the problem was reported within the return window. RMA returns for any other reason will incur a restocking fee, in addition, S3 Stores will not be held responsible for return shipping charges. S3 Stores will not accept RMA returns shipped C.O.D. or collect.
- Once your item is received at the warehouse and your refund is approved, please allow 7-10 business days for the credit to post. We only offer refunds onto the original payment method used to make the order.