Ring Bearer Pillow Alternative Where Are The Rings Sign
- Has Anyone Seen the Rings is a great alternative for the ring bearer to carry when they are too young to carry actual rings down the aisle.
- The sign has a unique shape, smooth finish and routered round edges for a finished look.
- The sign is made of MDF with a white painted finish and gold writing.
- The sign features 2 eye hooks at the top making it easy to hang or string a ribbon through. Ribbon is not included.
- The sign measures 11 by 7 inches and is .375 in depth.
The Has Anyone Seen the Rings sign is a fun way to start off the wedding procession. The playful sign will bring some humor to the occasion. The simple smooth white and gold design will match any wedding decor. This sign is a great alternative for the ring bearer to carry instead of a pillow. The sign measures 11 by 7 inches and is .375 inches in depth.