Clear Acrylic Unity Sand Ceremony Photo Frame
- Clear minimalistic unity sand shadow box frame for a Unity ceremony
- The frame is designed so a picture can be changed or added after the ceremony
- The frame insert has a template to use for the perfect fitted picture
- The frame measures 11.5 inches wide by 9.25 inches tall and 1.5 inches in depth
- Sand not included, must be purchased separately
This unity sand ceremony shadow box frame with photo insert is a beautiful wedding frame keepsake, as well as the perfect addition to your wedding day unity sand ceremony. Pictures can be placed into the frame, both before and after the wedding. The top of the frame slides out for filling during the ceremony. Once the top is removed, a photo can be inserted inside of the frame. A clear panel is sandwiched in between the front of the frame and the back of the panel to hold back the sand. This removable panel has a recessed area for a photo to be mounted onto when placed into the frame. Simply cut the photo to size, place the photo into the recessed area, and return the panel into the frame. We recommend a piece of two-sided tape or mounting spray be used to secure the photo when inserting the panel back into the frame. The printed liner that comes with the frame has instructions for use and a template for cutting the photo to the perfect size. Sand is sold separately. The frame fits a 5 by 7 photo, measures 11.4 inches by 9.25 inches and is 1.5 inches in depth.